Nowadays’s display is set flying in spaces with heavy magnetic interference.
Our caller for as of late, Arturo from Columbia just lately got to work with the native govt to fly missions within the center of the town. However flight protection is a big worry for him as he’s flying in an interference-heavy setting.
We speak about other choices to lend a hand Arturo out. From flying Line of Sight to the fundamentals of radiometry to trail antennas, we quilt so much in as of late’s power-packed display.
If you’re a drone pilot suffering with the demanding situations of flying in an interference heavy setting, as of late’s display will specifically can help you out. Music in for some drone knowledge!
Revel in! Get Your Greatest and Maximum Commonplace Drone Certificates Questions Spoke back by means of Downloading this FREE Section 107 PDF
Make sure you get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions replied: https://thedroneu.com/.
In the event you benefit from the display, the number 1 factor you’ll do to lend a hand us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Are we able to ask you to try this for us actual fast? When you’re there, depart us a 5-star evaluate, when you’re susceptible to take action. Thank you! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Change into a Drone U Member. Get admission to to over 30 lessons, nice sources, and our fantastic neighborhood.
Web page – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:05] “] Don’t omit to try our coming near near categories
- [05:14] Nowadays’s display is set coping with magnetic interference when flying a drone
- [07:22] Don’t omit this golden rule when in flight
- [08:43] Figuring out radiometry let you maintain drone magnetic interference
- [11:58] How a patch antenna let you fly your drone with higher keep watch over
- [13:04] Any other nice hack for countering magnetic interference
- [14:45] Is it wiser to fly at upper altitudes in interference-heavy environments?